Gallatin County Personal Injury and Accident Lawyer
After being seriously injured in an accident, a victim’s life can change in an instant. The initial shock that you and your family go through deflates all of you, because you know that but for the carelessness and negligence of somebody else, what happened was perfectly preventable. You haven’t even seen a medical bill yet, but you know that the health care costs of getting you to maximum medical improvement are going to be staggering. You’ll be in need of a quality, experienced and aggressive Gallatin County personal injury lawyer to help you and your family get on your feet again Your choice of attorneys will be pivotal, and the sooner that you select and retain an attorney to represent you, the sooner you can begin working toward the compensation that you deserve and independence again. Quirk Accident & Injury Attorneys, APC is committed to your best interests and helping you return to financial stability and personal independence.
Your Job is to Get Better
Retaining our law firm to represent you for your injuries and damages means sound advice, counsel and legal advocacy through every step of the claim or litigation process. Interaction with an insurance company or a court hearing on an issue in your case can quickly become legally complicated. Once you retain us, we’ll attend to the details for you. Your only job will be to continue to get better and reach maximum medical improvement.
Types of Accidents We Represent Victims In
There are a wide variety of accidents and injuries that are suffered in them. Here are some of the types of accidents and injuries that Quirk Accident and Injury Attorneys, APC handles:
- Auto Accidents: We’ve handled countless personal injury claims and lawsuits on behalf of our clients against insurance companies from across the United States. Other personal injury law firms envy our results.
- Truck Crashes: These might include fully loaded 18-wheelers, tanker trucks, gravel trucks, dump trucks and large delivery trucks. Large trucks are required to carry large insurance policies because of the havoc they can create in a crash.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Most motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle take place in intersections when that other vehicle is turning left and the motorcyclist is going straight ahead. On the average, the motorcyclist has two seconds to try and avoid a crash. Severe head and neck injuries or death can result, especially if the motorcyclist isn’t wearing a helmet.
- Bicycle Accidents: Like motorcyclists, a bicyclist might only be wearing a helmet. Aside from that helmet, he or she is virtually exposed to severe injuries. Drivers often forget if there’s a bicyclist around them, or they’re often distracted and just don’t see them.
- Pedestrian Accidents: These victims are also wholly unprotected. Some common causes of pedestrian accidents include driving in fog, rain, snow or poor weather conditions, drivers who are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or both, failure to yield and distracted driving. An impact at even 20 mph can be devastating.
- Construction Accidents: Working on a construction site is one of the most dangerous jobs that a person can have. State and federal regulations govern large construction sites and projects. Falls, falling objects, workers being trapped between two objects and electrocution are some of the most dangerous hazards on construction sites.
- Premises Liability: Owners and occupiers of real estate have a duty to maintain their property in a safe condition. Slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls are the leading cause of injuries in the United States. Brain, spinal injuries and fractures are common in these accidents that occur at private homes, commercial businesses and government properties.
- Dog Attacks: Children are particularly vulnerable when a dog attacks. A single bite can tear through skin, muscles, nerves and even crush bones. Colorado has a strict dog bite statute. An owner or keeper of a dog can be held liable for injuries or damages, even of he or she wasn’t aware of one or more previous attacks by a dog.
- Medical Malpractice: According to one study at Johns Hopkins Medical, medical malpractice might be the third leading cause of death in the United States behind heart disease and cancer. Errors and deviations from standards of care by doctors and hospitals can give rise to medical malpractice with profound consequences.
- Wrongful Death: If any negligent act or omission results in the death of an accident victim, his or her family can bring an action seeking valuable damages for wrongful death under Colorado law. That person’s estate might also bring a second count of a lawsuit for other damages pursuant to the Colorado survival statute.
Gallatin County, Montana Personal Injury and Accident Lawyer
After being injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence of somebody else, protect your rights immediately by calling 911, asking for police assistance and obtaining medical care right away. Then, contact our Gallatin County, MT personal injury lawyer at Quirk Accident and Injury Attorneys, APC as soon as you can to arrange for a free consultation and case assessment. You’ll be protecting your rights by doing so. After you tell us about what happened, we can answer your questions and advise you on all of your legal alternatives. Make that call as soon as you can.