A personal injury claim or lawsuit arises from the carelessness and negligence of one person or entity that results in injuries or death to another person. Proving fault and damages in a Camarillo accident case are complicated endeavors that call for quality representation from an experienced, thorough and aggressive Ventura County personal injury lawyer who can build the best possible case on behalf of a victim and his or her family. In the event that you or a family member were seriously injured in an accident that was caused by somebody else, you’ll want to contact the Camarillo personal injury lawyers at Quirk Accident & Injury Attorneys, APC as soon as you can for a professional consultation and case review at no cost at all to you.
Types of Accidents Our Camarillo Personal Injury Lawyer Handles
Serious injuries and fatalities aren’t limited to automobile and motorcycle crashes. Here are some of the other types of personal injury cases that Quirk Accident & Injury Attorneys, APC represents clients in:
- Airplane, train and bus crashes.
- Auto Accidents.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
- Construction and industrial accidents.
- Dog bites.
- Injuries involving dangerously defective products
- Slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls.
- Wrongful death.
Types of Injuries Our Camarillo Personal Injury Lawyer Handles
Serious injuries and wrongful deaths call for the involvement of a responsible and effective personal injury lawyer. Here are just some of the types of injuries that we can work with clients in pursuing compensation for:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: These can be long-lasting or even permanent. They often result from motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls and pedestrian and bicycle accidents.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: A partial or complete tear of the spinal cord can permanently render a victim a paraplegic or quadriplegic with medical and personal care expenses for life.
- Amputations: Fingers, toes, arms or legs might be amputated forcefully by pulling or tearing trauma or surgically when necessary. Innocent victims need to be compensated for the losses and disabilities that result from amputations.
- Fractures: A victim who suffered a heavy impact might suffer multiple fractures. Many types of fractures require surgery and implantation of pins, screws or plates for optimal recovery. Most accident victims who require surgical fractures carry the hardware for life.
- Internal Injuries: Blunt force trauma to the chest or abdomen can cause damage to vital organs and dangerous internal bleeding. Immediate emergency surgery might be required to save a victim’s life.
- Injuries to the Spinal Structure: The structure of the human spine is incredibly complex. Injuries to one or more vertebrae or the spinal discs in between them can cause debilitating injuries and loss of mobility.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Nerves, muscles, tendons and ligaments might also be damaged or torn, resulting in painful conditions with loss of range of motion. Some people never completely recover from soft tissue injuries.
Beware of the Opposing Insurance Company
In insurance parlance, after an accident, an insurance adjuster might try to contact you to establish a rapport “while you’re still bleeding.” He or she might sound concerned about your well-being, but always keep the fact in mind that it’s his or her job to save their employer as much money as possible in compensating you for your injuries and damages. If there’s a basis for rejecting your claim, the adjuster’s employer will do so without hesitation. That adjuster and his or her employer will also use your own words against you in the future in efforts to devalue your claim. It’s likely that the adjuster who is assigned to your claim will request a recorded statement from you. Don’t agree to any kind of a statement under any circumstances. Don’t feel threatened or intimidated. California law doesn’t require you to give any type of a statement.
Contact a Camarillo Personal Injury Lawyer Today.
Rather than trying to deal with that insurance company and its adjuster on your own, call Quirk Accident and Injury Attorneys, APC right away. Our Camarillo personal injury lawyer will listen to you closely, answer your questions and advise you on getting pointed in the right direction.