Moorpark Personal Injury Lawyer
The City of Moorpark is less than an hour northwest of Los Angles on State Highway 23 in Ventura. County. It’s primarily a residential community with a population somewhere around 36,000. Most residents who work commute to other cities in the area. The FBI rated Moorpark as one of the nation’s safest cities, but given its proximity to Los Angeles, Moorpark residents are accustomed to reading about or seeing the aftermath of just about any type of accident that you can think of. Of course, the severity of the injuries suffered in these accidents is a factor in how difficult it will be for victims and their families to get their lives back in order again. The Moorpark personal injury law firm of Quirk Accident & Injury Attorneys, APC has been of invaluable assistance in helping people do exactly that.
Some Examples of Accident Cases that We Handle
Our law firm concentrates its practice solely on accidents and resulting personal injury claims and lawsuits. Some examples of the types of accident cases that we handle follow:
- Airplane, train and bus crashes.
- Crashes involving semi-trailers, tanker trucks, flatbeds, dump trucks and smaller types of trucks.
- Car accidents, van and SUV crashes.
- Motorcycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Construction and industrial accidents.
- Premises liability accidents like slip-and-falls, trip-and-falls and falling merchandise in big box stores.
- Dog attacks or attacks by other animals.
- Wrongful death.
Some Examples of Serious Personal Injuries Suffered In Accidents
Our clients suffer a wide range of injuries in accidents. Depending on the nature and extent of the injuries suffered, many of them can be classified as serious or severe. Some might even be classified as catastrophic. Here are some examples of injuries that can be suffered in an accident:
- Closed and open traumatic brain injuries resulting in brain damage.
- Spinal cord tears causing paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Traumatic amputations or amputations resulting from surgical necessity.
- Damage to internal organs requiring surgical repair or removal of the organ.
- Fractures requiring implantation of surgical pins, screws and plates.
- Injuries to the spinal structure including vertebrae, discs, ligaments, muscles, and nerves.
- Injuries to joint structures of the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees or ankles.
Don’t Help the Other Side Set Up its Defense Against You
The insurance company on the other side of your accident knows that it’s looking at a loss, so it’s going to do whatever it can do to try and devalue or even deny your claim for injuries. Expect it to start trying to do that before you can even contact us. If there’s a phone call or knock on your door from a representative of the opposing insurer, don’t give it any information at all about your accident. Anything that you say might be used against you for purposes of building that insurer’s case against you. Don’t feel threatened or intimidated by anything that might be said. Politely refuse to give any information, and then, call our Moorpark personal injury lawyers to arrange for a free personalized consultation and case review.
We can talk about what caused your accident and injuries and how both you and your family have been affected. You’ll have questions too, and we’ll be pleased to answer them. After that, we’ll advise you on all of your options in obtaining compensation for your injuries and damages. Our objective would be to obtain the highest amount of compensation that you’re entitled to.